Thank you for your interest in Sarasota Fun Machines. The following are requirements that we require for all new dealers. Please read this information carefully.
· Complete Dealer application form
· A valid business license from your state
· Retail Tax Exemption certificate
Hours of Operation:
SALES TERMS AND POLICIES:
· All orders should be emailed to email@example.com using proper OEM part numbers and quantities. You may send your order via fax if you are unable to email. Our fax number is 941-925-0378.
· For colored items you may call us at all times for help. Due to the difficult nature of color codes we hope you do call so we can all avoid costly returns and restocking fees.
· Suzuki orders received before 1:00pm will be ordered the same day in most cases. East coast shipments will be 2-3 business days, most California supplied orders are 5 business days for us to receive (1 week). All aftermarket parts orders are ordered by 3:00 pm daily.
· Visa, Master Card, and Discover credit cards.
· Bank wire transfer, please ask for details if necessary.
· PayPal (3% will be added to your total on all PayPal payments for wholesale customers)
· We do not ship COD
· Parts received from OEM’s at our location before 1:00 pm will be shipped the same day in most cases, unless another plan is devised specifically for your account.
· All orders with backordered parts will ship when available parts are received, and the backordered parts will be shipped when they become available. All shipments will be billed at ups standard rates.
· All shipping and handling charges are pre-paid by the wholesale customer.
· UPS Ground is our standard method of shipping UPS Next day air, 2 day air, and 3 day select are available upon request. We do not ship USPS.
· Our UPS pick up is at 3:00pm, we will be unable to ship after this time period, until the following business day. So please make special requests before this time.
· You are responsible for cancelling your backorders; items that are not released from backorder by the supplier may be cancelled at any time with no penalty. If an item is released before cancellation, a restock fee will apply.
· You have a 20 day return period for all returns.
· All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
· All parts must be in their original packaging with original part numbers. Manufacturers will not accept returns unless all original packaging, including the original shipping box, is received in good condition, meaning free from scratches, blemishes, tears, dents, and pen markings, Writing of any kind on the packaging is an immediate disqualification. Tools, manuals, and mounted tires are not accepted. Should we come across an item that is not mentioned and we are not capable of returning, then we reserve the right to refuse return on these items too.
· Shipping damage must immediately be filed with SFM/carrier when part is received. Claims outside of this period jeopardize re-imbursement.
· For large, oversize or heavy items we will bill for the return freight.
We do our best to maintain our pricing during the year, however, we reserve the right to adjust prices as our costs increase. You should always verify pricing at the time the order is placed and when you receive your invoice. Terms and policies are subject to change without prior notice.