ARGO is the world leader in Amphibious ATV and Amphibious Off-road Vehicles.
ARGOs have the versatility to be used as an off road recreational vehicle or heavy work equipment. Its ability to crawl, climb and swim make it a popular choice for commercial, government and/or private use.
Some of ARGO’s features are:
- Low ground pressure and traction to maneuver all types of terrain, such as, swamps, mud and snow
- Add-on rubber tracks
- Swim without any preparation to enter or exit the water
- Integral skid plate and high ground clearance prevents bottoming out or hanging up on obstacles in the terrain
- Best SSF makes it less likely to roll over than traditional UTVs
- Lowest center of gravity for climbing slopes and difficult terrain
- Admiral triple-differential transmission
- Optimal cargo decks and interchangeable attachments for heavy duty work, farming, fishing, or hunting
- Add-on trailer
- Diesel or gas
- Cost Effective